Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

MLP:FiM Episode 1

Episode 1: The Mare in the Moon

In this Episode of My little Pony, Twilight Sparkle, a young unicorn pony who is the student under Princess Celestia, uncovers a myth about the evil Nightmare Moon returning to Equestria from her prison in the moon. After telling her mentor and ruler, Princess Celestia, she is assigned to oversee the preparations of the Summer sunset festival and to make friends in Ponyville. While checking all the necessary elements to the festival, she meets 5 ponies that will become her new friends. After checking the preparations for the festival, she goes back to her house to find more evidence about the return of Nightmare moon, but cant because Pinkie Pie has thrown her a party. After the part ends, all the ponies attend the summer sunset festival to see Princess Celestia raise the sun. During the festival, at the moment when Princess Celestia is to show up, Nightmare moon shows up in her place and vows to keep Equestria in permanent darkness, as foretold in the prophecy Twilight read.


All of the main ponies.
From left to right, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, and Fluttershy
Now that that is over, lets talk about the quality of the episode.


First off I would like to say that Princess Celestia probably caused the entire incident with Nightmare moon so that she could gain control over all of Equestria. 


I mean just look at that face, that isnt the face of an endearing sister.

Next we have the main cast of MLP

Pinkie Pie, the oh so random and fun pony
Twilight Sparkle, the serious and intellectual pony
Rainbow Dash, the adventurous and confident pony
Rarity, the fashion pony
Fluttershy, the animal loving and shy pony
Spike, the loyal assistant and messenger pony
and, Applejack, the hardworking and simple pony.

This episode is a little unfair to start judging all the ponies by, because it was mainly just to bring some detail to the My little Pony universe, but it does lay out the groundwork for all the ponies' personalities.

This episode isnt the best to judge the series by, since it was mainly introductions and didnt have much time to put in many jokes and wit, but its still an okay episode.

There isnt much else to say about this episode, but their will be more things I can say later on in the series when their is more action.

Please comment on how I could improve and which is your favorite pony.

20 comments:

  1. Haha I have never seen my light pony but from your descriptions I would say I dig the name spike and that he is loyal so I would go with him. I want to see more content! See you tomorrow morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Twilight Pony, but my real love is Pinkie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a pony person, but I think it's pretty funny :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never tought ponies could be so awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't believe I just read a MLP post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. NOT THE UNICORNS!!! LOL good post keep it up =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice touch on the obama poster

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is surprisingly amusing

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Little Pony reviews? I am pleasantly surprised!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow really? What did I just witness.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha, that "Obey" picture is great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Might have to give it a watch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahahah ponies are taking control of the world >w<
    i kinda like the one with the cowboy hat, applejack?
    she's cute :$

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey thats interesting i didnt get what that pony hype is all about. maybe your blog can help me a bit with that

    ReplyDelete
  15. My little ponies are so cute!

    ReplyDelete